Securing sufficient funding to provide services and facilities for local people is an ongoing task. We are constantly striving to :
- Keep our garden open for the whole community
- Support vulnerable families with young children
- Support adults with learning difficulties and mental health issues
- Give children access to nature and the chance to explore and discover
- Give people access to open space who don’t have their own garden
Our new crowdfunding campaign!
We’ve started a new crowdfunding campaign on www.crowd-velocity.co.uk
We are raising money to improve the standard of our cafe and provide it with much-needed equipment to enable us to serve our customers. We will purchase new kitchen equipment, utensils, blender, commercial fridge, and other items to help us do our work well in the kitchen. With this equipment we can enable our volunteer to learn kitchen and cooking skills.
Become a Friend of the Calthorpe Project
£100 annually or £80 for unwaged. When you become a friend you will receive 4 newsletters annually, free entrance to 2 annual events and 50% reduction for children’s parties.
What our users say about us
“It’s very cramped at home, as we live in a one bed, coming here is a godsend” local parent
“I’ve been coming here since I was three and really miss it when I don’t come. I come mostly to use the pitch. I was spotted here for my football skills, now I play for Brentford” Kris aged 10